Thursday, February 15, 2007

One project down, eleven to go...



Project: ribbed socks, no particular pattern (a 4x4 rib)
Yarn: Koigu KPPPM in ??? colour (I'm calling it "maypole", but the actual number, I have no idea, lost the band ages ago. Now that I have a blog, I really need to keep better track of these things, no?)

I really like these happy socks, especially since the colours twine around in stripes instead of pools. I have yet to learn out how to recognize "stripping" skeins (score!) from "pooling" skeins (meh). Once I figure that mojo out, I'll be golden!

Mind you, I do think that the horizontal stripping is doing nothing for me in the ankle department. I blame it on the photo. By Odin's beard it's hard to photograph one's own feet!


1 comments:








Anonymous

said...

ah...i have fond memories of these socks. You finished them watching Corrie with me on a Sunday morning. i know nothing of knitting but i do know that these socks are delicious. Just wanted to give you a shout out and tell you that you better call Tyrone and tell him come on help you get your...shizzle.